Gannets, 11 Bloomstiles, Salthouse, Norfolk NR25 7XJ
Gannets is a 2-bedroomed house in a small development. It has a galleried living area, views of the sea and Salthouse church, and a large secure garden.
It is decorated in a simple contemporary style. See pictures
Salthouse is a conservation village in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on the North Norfolk coast. It has a pub, shop, and a working farm, while the
magnificent church holds regular art exhibitions. See pictures of Salthouse
The area is very popular with bird-watchers, walkers and nature-lovers. The well-known villages of Blakeney and Cley and the pretty Georgian market town
of Holt are just a short drive away.
The house features:
- Open plan sitting/dining/kitchen
- Large sofa (suitable for child to sleep on)
- Kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, fridge and dishwasher
- Utility with washer, tumble dryer and freezer
- Bathroom (bath with thermostatic shower over)
- Bedroom 1 with 5' double bed (duvet)
- Bedroom 2 with 3' and 2'6" beds (duvets)
- Parking for 2 cars
- Wi-Fi Infinity broadband (30+Mbps)
- Freesat TV/radio and DVD/CD player
- Large, secure garden with patio, garden furniture and barbeque
- Single garage suitable for car, boat, bikes, etc
- A range of books, children’s games and toys
- Various beach equipment including windbreak, buckets & spades, bats & balls, crab nets, etc.
Below is the online calendar showing price and availability. Move between months by clicking on a month in the header.
Click on "Enquire" against a week to open a form to send a booking enquiry.
The price includes electricity, central heating, cleaning, linen and (new for 2016) towels. Please also enquire about short breaks.
To book your holiday, download the booking form and send it to us.
Further useful links:
A few comments from our guestbook:
- "Our 2nd stay at Gannets was as good as the first" (R.S., Kettering)
- "Gannets lovely as always & Salthouse is the best place in Norfolk!" (R.R., Bushey Heath)
- "Thank you for having a lovely holiday home. We will be back for more next year" (S.T., Lowestoft)
- "Home so comfy and chilled" (C.B., Newbury)
- "Had a super week in a lovely house" (M.S., Halesowen)
- "Immaculate accommodation. Every need supplied" (R.V., Llanelli)
- "Thank you for making everything so light and relaxing. Most enjoyable!" (M.L., Solihull)
- "Lovely relaxing house. Such a quiet village" (J.W., Coventry)
- "We loved the house and found it catered for all our needs" (S.M., Coventry)
- "Once again really enjoyed your lovely home and garden" (N.G., Lincolnshire)
- "A comfortable very quiet retreat with plenty of interest nearby" (M.C., Grimsby)
- "Comfortable and clean accommodation. I like the decor!" (D.S. Bewdley)
- "A very big thank you for allowing us to enjoy a fantastic week in your little paradise!" (A.J., Nuneaton)
- "Very good base for walks and places to visit" (G.S., Birmingham)
- "We've had a fantastic couple of days. House is perfect" (A.G.,Solihull)
- "Another lovely stay at Gannets. What a great place to wind down" (A.H.,Durham)
Copyright © 2005-2016 Peter Ward. All rights reserved.